att.JAPAN takes your privacy seriously.
- This policy covers how att.JAPAN treats personal information that att.JAPAN collects and receives. Personal information is information about you that is personally identifiable like Username, email address, and that is not otherwise publicly available.
- Information Collection and Use
- att.JAPAN collects personal information when you register with att.JAPAN, when you use att.JAPAN services, when you visit att.JAPAN pages or the pages of certain att.JAPAN partners, and when you enter promotions or sweepstakes. att.JAPAN may combine information about you that we have with information we obtain from business partners or other companies.
When you register we ask for information such as username and email address. Once you register with att.JAPAN and sign in to our services, you are not anonymous to us.
att.JAPAN automatically receives and records information on our server logs from your browser, including your IP address and the page you request.
att.JAPAN uses information for the following general purposes: to customize the advertising and content you see, fulfill your requests for products and services, improve our services, contact you, conduct research, and provide anonymous reporting for internal and external clients.
- Information Sharing and Disclosure
- att.JAPAN does not rent, sell, or share personal information about you with other people or nonaffiliated companies except to provide products or services you've requested, when we have your permission, or under the following circumstances:
We provide the information to trusted partners who work on behalf of or with att.JAPAN under confidentiality agreements. These companies may use your personal information to help att.JAPAN communicate with you about offers from att.JAPAN and our marketing partners. However, these companies do not have any independent right to share this information.
We respond to subpoenas, court orders, or legal process, or to establish or exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims;
- att.JAPAN may set and access att.JAPAN cookies on your computer.
- att.JAPAN may update this policy. We will notify you about significant changes in the way we treat personal information by sending a notice to the primary email address specified in your att.JAPAN account or by placing a prominent notice on our site.
Effective Date: March 1, 2012